USAIRE STUDENT AWARDS 2023
"PARIS AIR SHOW 2035: Your perspectives on the show"
The Award is open to any students (higher education) worlwide and from any discipline : Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD. You can participate alone, or work in pairs.
- Teams can be made of students from the same institution, or from institutions miles apart, even in different countries.
- A candidate may not be a member of two different teams.
- Up to two people per team.
You will be pre-select based on a written one pager in English or in French summarizing the main elements of a final document which will not exceed ten pages:
- The pre-selection one pager (written in French or English) must be sent before: April 30th, 2023.
- Preselected students (finalists) will be notified by the end of May 2023.
- Pre-Usaire Student Awards seminar will take place by Mid-June 2023.
- The deadline to send the final document (ten pages maximum, French or English) is July 31st, 2023.
- Laureates will be notified by November 2023.
- Laureates will be awarded during the USAIRE Awards Ceremony which will take place on November 2023.
To participate, download the Template_OnePager. Fill in the document (in French or English) and send it to : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30th 2023.
You will receive a mail confirming the submission.
The jury is composed by Aerospace and Defense specialists and senior executives. Click HERE to discover the jury board of 2022.
Face the subject, use to-the-point arguments, relevance of the demonstration, research endeavour, creativity, global consistence, form-consciousness (be clear & smart). Get a bonus for being audacious!
A multidisciplinary approach of the subject is highly recommended: technological and industrial, but also macro/microeconomics, geopolitical, energy, etc.
A clear thinking, sharply exposed is highly appreciated by the jury.
Writting an essay with excellent syntax, writing, vocabulary, layout, structure, and bibliography are systematically rewarded by the jury.
Thank you to all finalists for providing your 10-pagers.
Result will be annouced by the end of October 2023.