USAIRE STUDENT AWARDS 2021
WHAT AVIATION FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD ?
Click on HERE to discover the competition purpose, the previous challenges and the prizes.
What aviation for tomorrow’s world ?
The Award is open to any students (higher education) worlwide and from any discipline : Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD.You can participate alone, or work in pairs.
- Teams can be made of students from the same institution, or from institutions miles apart, even in different countries.
- A candidate may not be a member of two different teams.
- Up to two people per team
You will be pre-select based on a written one pager in English or in French summarizing the main elements of a final document which will not exceed ten pages:
- The pre-selection one pager (written in French or English) must be sent before: May 2nd, 2021.
- Preselected students (finalists) will be notified by the end of May 2021.
- Pre-Usaire Student Awards seminar will take place by the end of May 2021.
- The deadline to send the final document (ten pages maximum, French or English) is July 18th 2021.
- Laureates will be notified by the end of November 2021.
- Laureates will be awarded during the USAIRE Awards Ceremony which will take place on November 2021 .
To participate, download the Template_OnePager. Fill in the document (in French or English) and send it to : email@example.com before May 2nd 2021
You will receive a mail confirming the submission.
The jury is composed by Aerospace and Defense specialists and senior executives. Click HERE to discover the jury board of 2020.
Face the subject, use to-the-point arguments, relevance of the demonstration, research endeavour, creativity, global consistence, form-consciousness (be clear & smart). Get a bonus for being audacious!
A multidisciplinary approach of the subject is highly recommended: technological and industrial, but also macro/microeconomics, geopolitical, energy, etc.
A clear thinking, sharply exposed is highly appreciated by the jury.