USAIRE STUDENT AWARDS 2022
The Future Of industry to government relationships in civil and Defence Aerospace
From R&T to operations: new ways of funding, contracting and novel business models
Click on HERE to discover the competition purpose, the previous challenges and the prizes.
The future of Industry-to-Government relationships in civil and defence Aerospace.
From R&T to operations: new ways of funding, contracting and novel business models.
The Award is open to any students (higher education) worlwide and from any discipline : Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD. You can participate alone, or work in pairs.
- Teams can be made of students from the same institution, or from institutions miles apart, even in different countries.
- A candidate may not be a member of two different teams.
- Up to two people per team
You will be pre-select based on a written one pager in English or in French summarizing the main elements of a final document which will not exceed ten pages:
- The pre-selection one pager (written in French or English) must be sent before: May 2nd, 2022.
- Preselected students (finalists) will be notified by the end of May 2022.
- Pre-Usaire Student Awards seminar will take place by Mid-June 2022.
- The deadline to send the final document (ten pages maximum, French or English) is July 24th 2022.
- Laureates will be notified by the end of November 2022.
- Laureates will be awarded during the USAIRE Awards Ceremony which will take place on November 2022 .
To participate, download the Template_OnePager. Fill in the document (in French or English) and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before May 2nd 2022.
You will receive a mail confirming the submission.
The jury is composed by Aerospace and Defense specialists and senior executives. Click HERE to discover the jury board of 2021.
Face the subject, use to-the-point arguments, relevance of the demonstration, research endeavour, creativity, global consistence, form-consciousness (be clear & smart). Get a bonus for being audacious!
A multidisciplinary approach of the subject is highly recommended: technological and industrial, but also macro/microeconomics, geopolitical, energy, etc.
A clear thinking, sharply exposed is highly appreciated by the jury.
Thank you all for your participation! Congratulations to the laureates of the 17th USAIRE Student Awards. An email has been sent to all participants.
Time left before the USAIRE student awards ceremony!